Dear Sir / Madam,
This refers to the Mid Term Examination of WAVE ERA4 January & February 2011 batch learners.
Mid Term Examination will be held from April 05 – 08 , 2011.
To enable the Mid-Term examination for WAVE Courses, please follow these steps on 5th April 2011, 9:30 a.m. onwards:
- Download New Assessments from Data Traveler
- Download Learners again from the LF Login by using the link “Download Learner Data with Entire Learning Records”
- Enable Mid-Term from LF login.
Please note that no extension will be given for the Mid Term Examination dates. Any request after the deadline will not be considered. Please do not request to extend the date in this regard.
You are requested to communicate the same to all the centers under your jurisdiction.
“Procrastination is the biggest obstacle for achieving success.”
Dear Sir / Madam,
This refers to WAVE Final Examination of December 2010 Learners that is scheduled on 27th March, 2011 – 30th March, 2011. Kindly check the following details:
The Link for Mock Test will be activated on 25th March, 2011 at 3: 00 p.m.
- The link for the Examination is http://era.mkcl.org/waveexam/index.aspx. It will be enabled on 27th March, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. Supervisors password will be the ALC’s SOLAR Password.
- Learners user name and password will be similar.
Example: a) For December 2010 Learners: Username: SV0105AAAA Password: SV0105AAAA
b) For November 2010 Learners: Username: SV0105AAAA Password: SV0105AAAA
c) For October 2010 Learners: Username: SV0105AAAA Password: SV0105AAAA
d) For September 2010 Learners: Username: SV0105AAAA Password: SV0105AAAA
e) For August 2010 Re – exam Learners (add prefix – RE)
Username:RESV0105AAAA Password: RESV0105AAAA
f) For July 2010 Re – exam Learners (add prefix – RE1)
Username:RE1SV0105AAAA Password: RE1SV0105AAAA
g) For June 2010 Re – exam Learners (add prefix – RE2)
Username:RE2SV0105AAAA Password: RE2SV0105AAAA
h) For August 2009 – May 2010 Learners (add prefix – SPRE)
Username:SPRESV0105AAAA Password: SPRESV0105AAAA
- Please install all the requisite software according to the specific courses.
- Check Internet Connection and use Internet Explorer 6 or 7
- Please compress the assignments (only solution) using WinZip (no RAR please) and upload it through Internet Explorer 6 or 7
No compulsory IPT uploading in this WAVE Examination. This
Kindly revert back for any queries.
“Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.”